MANGUM HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI
Amount: $1500 per year ($750 per semester)
- Must be a Mangum High School graduate.
- Must be attending an Oklahoma university.
- Must be classified as a Junior or Senior in college.
- Current GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- To apply, applicants must furnish the Association a current copy of their college transcript (need not be official)
- Recipients must maintain a 3.0 GPA each semester to remain eligible and furnish the Association a current transcript each semester.
- Applications may be mailed to
Mary Jane Scott, 414 S. Robinson, Mangum, OK 73554
Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications must be received no later than May 1st of each year.
A panel of no less than 5 Alumni members appointed by the Alumni Board of Directors will judge the applications. The scholarship recipients will be announced at the annual Alumni Banquet.
Application-copy and paste to word document
Mangum High School Alumni Memorial Scholarship
Name ___________________________________________ Date_____________
City ___________________State ______ Zip __________Phone ____________
E-Mail address: _______________________________________
Year Graduated from Mangum High School:__________
University currently attending: _______________________________________
GPA last college semester _________ (attach transcript from last semester)
Classification: _____Junior _____Senior
Total number of credits you have completed at the end of this current semester________
Total number of credits still needed to complete your degree ____________
Major area of study: ________________________________________________
On a separate sheet of paper (preferably typewritten) please complete the following:
- List honors/awards received with date received post high school.
- List organizations/memberships in which you are currently affiliated.
- Describe in detail your plans for the future in your major area of study.
- In detail, tell about your financial condition and why you should receive this scholarship. (job, tuition costs, housing costs, other scholarships or financial help you are receiving).
- Please sign and date.